Monday, September 16, 2019
9:30 am – 4 pm
Location: Hartford Public Library, Rm 026 – use Arch St entrance
Click here for seminar fees
Heart Path Therapy® for Therapists combines powerful healing approaches from ancient spiritual wisdom combined with guided imagery, Family Constellations, inner child work, sound healing, and energy psychology. There are many wonderful psychological and spiritual healing techniques, but until you heal your own wounds in order to really free your heart, mind, and intuition, those techniques will not be fully effective. As you transform, you empower love, understanding, intuition, and compassion – the most important ingredients to healing. Integrate those with with spiritual, sound, and imaginative and energy oriented approaches, and you will discover your true therapeutic gifts. You can learn to see and feel clients “wounds” even before they talk about them and intuitively guide them through a life changing journey once you have traversed your own.
This transformational seminar will take you on an inner journey to experiencing life in a new way. Ms. Franklin will provide a “practitioners introduction” to Heart Path Therapy®, to help you significantly on your healing path, and inspire your creative gifts as a therapist. There will be opportunity to practice creative approaches to best help your clients in their healing.
This seminar will enable you to:
- increase your intuitive and imaginative abilities
- explore ways to “see” and “feel” energy
- understand the roots of emotional struggles, via the inner child and ancestral wounds
- learn how to keep your energy, and that of your environment, clear and protected
- understand the Power of Prayer and Intention
- use of Chakras and energy centers for healing
- apply concepts from Family Constellations by Bert Hellinger in a healing experience
- learn about the available options for more in-depth training in Heart Path Therapy® for Therapists at progressivepsychotherapy.com