Our Continuing Education programs meet at the downtown UConn Hartford Campus.
All programs are approved for 5 Continuing Education Credits (CECs). Click on the programs below for complete descriptions, including location, date and time.
|Adolescent Addiction * – Sold Out||Mon||Nov 18|
|Stress Management: Empowering Anxious Children & Teens – Sold Out||Fri||Nov 22|
|Power, Passion and Purpose: Addressing Clinician Burnout||Mon||Dec 9|
* Satisfies the continuing education requirement for training in cultural competency
Coming Up in 2020
- Dynamics and Skills of Clinical Supervision
- Responding to Animal Abuse and Co-occurring Violence
- Heart Path Therapy® for Therapists
- Family Violence: Understanding Generational Patterns and Practice Considerations*
- Using the EMDR Recent Event Protocol with Homicide Survivors and Victims of Other Violent Crimes
- Cannabis Use and Treatment Options
- Working with the DSM 5*